Website Swiss Re
Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance
Please note that we won’t be attending the event in person – in case of questions, please kindly reach out to HR_Germany@swissre.com.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a multifaceted environment with stakeholders from locations across the whole region EMEA. We are an expert and successful customer and distribution team passionate about developing strong partnerships with brokers and risk buyers in the region.
We are looking for a self-starter with a ‘can do’ mentality and strong interpersonal skills to support the Customer Distribution Management community. You are a graduate who is eager to learn, interested to broaden your knowledge and to make a difference. You have a Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree with up to 3 years professional experience – we invite you to apply to our graduates@swissre programme 2024.
The programme offers you the chance to join the dynamic, fast paced world of a leading risk knowledge organisation. Over an 18-month period, you will receive on- and off-the-job training, including a job rotation that gives you the opportunity to work across different lines of business and departments.
About the Role
The role includes working closely with the sales team across region EMEA engaging with our key broker partners and the companies that we insure. Our function supports the whole business and this role will provide the opportunity to work and engage with all key functions like underwriting, claims, operations, risk engineering.
- Interpreting key performance data and metrics to support engagement with our key partners and drive good outcomes
- Working across all functions within Swiss Re Corporate Solutions to ensure we present a complete view of our capabilities to all external partners
- Supporting the sales process within the business both internally and externally including opportunity to engage externally with brokers and customers
- Coordinate and ensure information flow between various departments within CorSo
- Handle day-to-day operations and specific tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Create internal (e.g. newsletter) and external (e.g. monthly event list) communication material
- Prepare and finalize slides and briefings for client meetings and summarize debriefings
About the Team
We are a pan-European team that is energetic, sales focused and from a variety of insurance and industry backgrounds. We are proud to represent Swiss Re Corporate Solutions in the external market and be at the forefront of sharing our propositions, innovation and solutions with customers and brokers.
- Successfully completed university degree (Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree)
- Strong analytical skills and solid understanding of standard software (proficiency with MS Office programs)
- Passion for external engagement and relationship building
- Inquisitive person, who is not afraid to bring new insights and challenges to the team
- Strong networker with good interpersonal skills
- High energy with proven organization and time management skills; able to manage priorities of different partners with different deadlines in the most efficient way
- Self-starter, think ahead, ability to quickly adapt and execute in organized manner
- Great teammate who is self-motivated, dedicated and results driven person
About Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. We anticipate and manage risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
Swiss Re Corporate Solutions is the commercial insurance arm of the Swiss Re Group. We offer innovative insurance solutions to large and midsized multinational corporations from our approximately 50 locations worldwide. We help clients mitigate their risk exposure, whilst our industry-leading claims service provides them with additional peace of mind.
Our success depends on our ability to build an inclusive culture encouraging fresh perspectives and innovative thinking. Swiss Re Corporate Solutions embraces a workplace where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive and develop professionally regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, skillset, thought or other characteristics. In our inclusive and flexible environment everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their passion for sustainability.